11/03/2015

#poem #poems #amwriting #mod #church #trinity #vicar #adolescent #80s

Today I have been mostly scribbling on the train....

The quality is not great, but they might inspire me later - and it always useful to the creative process to type them up.

anywho....

Up at the church
we listen to Going Underground.
the vicar is a new face
keen for us to understand
the trinity, as a kind of,
sort of, go with me on this, Style Council.

You may laugh but it works.
Into my passion comes Mary,
green flying jacket, Selector badges.
She does not wash my feet but
counts the eyelets of my Dms, all ten,
and declares them divine.

 And now our doctrinal lesson shifts
genre. No more the visit to hell
instead to Calvary we go, by train,
and Jimmy Somerville's angelic choir.
Leave all worldly pleasures behind
and take the trip of a Small Town Boy.

-------------------

Our mophead vicar rides a moped
tells us the trintiy is the Style Council
Rails against the evil of smelling boots
and punching people.

......

In rapture they come
from the underground
at midnight
the trinity awaits

.....

eight holes good
ten holes better
on pilgrimage to Leeds

.....

Per suede brown shoes
to speak of clan
Ox blood boots

.....

I'm on a trian
in 20 minutes
time to send a text or ten

,,,,

Take it down
i shouldn't be smoking
take it down
i'm at my knees
take it down
good she's gorgeous
no take it down
and swallow it

,,,,,

i'm a mod, punk, grebo
flying jacket, cut off
safety pins and acne

it's not about the music

.....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment