27/03/2015

#poem #poetry #amwriting #sketchbook #micropoetry

I've been scribbling again...

Poems in 140 characters or less...

......

 dear lord
can we. for once all want the same daily bread
and save on the washing up
 amen

.....

 facebook won't let me log in
who will like my cats
or admire this pink gin
I am preparing
for the school holidays

.....

her phlegmatic critique
of the street art picasso
bubbled encrusting
on the artist's third eye

......

eeee tha'day da' pass'd
eet wer't relief
but still ee were't bes'sunday dinner I ever 'ad

....

 vauxhall nova burning bright
up t'ginnel in the night
what immortal hand or eye
can set burberry cap unawry

....

 it is hard to be blake these days -
sitting naked in my garden
the angels came in stab vests

....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment