11/03/2015

#poem #poetry #dailymail #satire #amwriting

I've been scribbling again...

Poems in 140 characters or less....

...

 up and down
the street
they strike
three minutes aside
of every hour
wound in the morning
checked at night
synchronized
by the World at One

.....

My
said I would die
at ten past seven
it ordered pizza
and the crem.
Shame
it missed the ten to seven bus.

....

 hallelujah
in rounds they sing
 black face
white robe
all hands clapping
hallelujah
knee deep
in the stream
 amid the gorse
Africans redeemed

....

My father's shit
was sour as pickle
He apologised
 'Don't mention it'
I said
'It's the tumour'

Still the blackbird sings

.......

lift the lid
enter the brick
 the single meaning
the lack of wit
don't be frightened
do not quail
it's just a simile
that does not sail

.....

 grammar
is
the pedants
way
of drowning artists
 surgery

....

peace:)

No comments:

Post a Comment